It’s no surprise that shopper marketing is currently projected to be the fastest growing of the marketing mix over the next few years; it is accelerating at a quicker pace than online/ social media! Companies are beginning to realize that an in-depth understanding of Shopper Marketing is imperative to a Brand’s success.
This series offers an effective approach to campaign planning–and shopper marketing is a must. See how both Retail and the Path-To-Retail will connect with more fluidity as we carefully examine and offer relevant and proven ways to master every step. Join these INDUSTRY LEADERS along the Path to Purchase to become a Shopper Marketing expert yourself.
Highly Acclaimed Speakers will be discussing impactful ways of Shopper Marketing application. Each 90 minutes session will be held live every Tuesday in March 2011, at 2pm EST, with completion in 5 weeks. The sessions are thoroughly interactive, and instructors will be on hand to answer questions or address comments. Sessions will be available online if missed.
Here’s the lineup:
- March 1: Setting Up the Path To Purchase with Paul Ballew, Integer
- March 8: In Home/On the Go with Jason Katz, Catapult
- March 15: In the Store/On the Site with Al Wittemen, Acosta and Todd Engels, MarketingDrive
- March 22: Influencing the Shopper At Shelf with David Apple, CMO and Anthony Iacovone, CIO and Founder, Augme Technologies
- March 29: Completing the Loop After the Sale with Rick Abens, Foresight ROI
Early commitment price for MEMBERS ONLY : SIGN UP IN JAN and save $50!!
Discounts available for same-company attendees, call the PMA for details